PATCH: beagle nautilus emblems

Hi all, slackr here.  I wrote up some code for beable to test indexable
files for nautilus emblems.  I left in some the debugging messages (commented out) incase
anyone has any problems with it.  If you do please get back to me and I'll
see what I can do.  I hope this works well and any criticism is welcomed.
Also below I have some links to my previously posted
frontend/backend/renderer for gnome-games.  Feel free to get back to me if
you have any issues with that code as well:

http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/beagle/beagle-emblem.patch

http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/games/dashboard-games.patch

http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/games/highscores.patch

http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/gasiorek/files/dash/games/Screenshot.png