Apple's Mac 10.4 Preview

At WWDC this week, Apple previewed a couple technologies that may look
similar to us.  On the same day that Nat demo'd beagle at GUADEC, Apple
showed off there equivalent "Spotlight":
http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/spotlight.html

At the same conference Apple showed off there gDesklets-like app dubbed
"Dashboard":
http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/dashboard.html

Now I know that all major desktops are being developed to take advantage
of all metadata and that these announcements shouldn't surprise anyone.
But I just thought that you guys out there in Norway would like this
info, as well as the ones like me who couldn't make the trip.  Hope
everyone has a fun time at GUADEC and returns safely.

--
Joe Gasiorek (slackr) <gasiorek yakko cs wmich edu>