Re: Beagle/Best on Ubuntu - experiences

> I compiled Beagle as per the instructsion on ubuntuwiki.org, and I think
> it looks great - kudos to the developers. However, for me at least, it

I was reading down the wiki instructions, and it mentioned a
pre-compiled inotify kernel which sounded nice (my kernel compiling
experiences haven't been great, I kinda shy away) but then no mention of
the source... do you know where it is / did you make a .deb of yours in
the creation that I could use?

Thanks for any help,
Ed Mack