Re: updated more than ever before inotify kernels

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 18:12 -0400, Robert Love wrote:
> Updated inotify kernels!  Release 757.inotify.0!  No more jumbojet!

Built 757.inotify.1 to fix a bug that Joey found in inotify.  When
updated a watch, the ioctl returns zero, not the wd of the previous
watch that you are updating.  This is a problem with symlinks, when you
might not even know that you are updating an existing watch.

We probably want to not add watches to symlinks in Beagle, but anyhow
here is a fixed kernel for UP:

http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/nld-9-i586/kernel-default-2.6.5-757.inotify.1.i586.rpm

SMP and source packages will show up in time...I am currently at the
GNOME Summit.

	Robert Love