Re: Beagle turns my terminal to gobbledegook :s

> and I am seeing strange behaviour in my terminal (running beagled --fg
> --debug) when running beagled
>
> http://incandescant.net/~josh/files/beagle-term.png
>
> I'm not certain this is a beagle problem but I only see this when
> running beagled and as you can see from the screenshot other tabs in the
> same gnome-terminal are still in English.

Whoa .. nice beagle art. Just kiddin.
In case you dont get any better suggestion, try to locate the log files,
~/.beagle/.Log/current-* (there will be two) and post them. Seems some
control character being passed to the terminal in some debug output.
Do you have any filenames with funny(read: non-english) characters ?