Re: Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: with bealged CVS

Scott, please rm -rf ~/.beagle/LauncherQueryable and then reindex..
Keven Godby had this problem.  Somewhere durring Beagle's development
the SQLite code was changed.  And entry's in the sqlite database got
duplicated.  Since all the Luancher's get put in a sqlite database
this problem has been seen most frequently with launchers.

-- Joe Gasiorek