Beagle and D-BUS

In his recent "State of the Pooch" e-mail, Joe described our work to
remove D-BUS from Beagle:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2005-May/msg00011.html

This morning I merged the beagle-no-dbus-branch into CVS HEAD.  We are
still trying to chase down some bugs, but Beagle from CVS should now be
substantially more robust.  All sorts of essentially-unfixable race
conditions related to our use of D-BUS for IPC between the Beagle daemon
and the indexing helper process have now been eliminated.

Unless calamity strikes, we'll release a D-BUS-free Beagle 0.0.10
sometime this week.

-J