broswer as interface Re: Mail reader app (Re: Is Beagle indexing my email?)

Hi Sigurd
   Count me in on the project if you are thinking of collaborating.

Mail is high on my priority list too since I have been using Mozilla for long. And any important document or news I have in my life is lying there in a few gigs worth of email. I am sure many of us have the same kind of scenario. So, Google Desktop Search has been a savior for me and I wish Beagle could solve this problem in a similar vein.
Hint: Use the browser as the UI

Secondly, please send us the presentation, notes, paper and/or audience questions of your talk. I am interested in these systems as well for my research.

-=-=-
Regards,
Srikant
http://sriks6711.blogspot.com
... When crazies talk to you in movies and television shows, you're supposed to take that moment and turn it into the rest of your life...

Sigurd Gartmann wrote:
Beagle will be a killer app. I saw your presentation at last
year's GUADEC, and have done a presentation about "metadata
search systems on the desktop" for the digital library group at
the university.

Nat Friedman <nat novell com> ytret 2005-05-18 03:05: