Holmes (was Re: Dashboard)

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 23:10 +0100, Joel M wrote:
> I whould be interested in hacking some on holmes
> I just did this crappy Tomboy action, and I feel that I can do more.
>
> It looked like it was just a hack fest nothing more :)

Good news: Holmes is being actively worked on inside of Novell.  We were
initially not able to make the work public for complicated (and boring)
reasons that aren't worth explaining.  The issues have have mostly been
sorted out, and I don't think it will be too much longer before the code
ends up in GNOME CVS along with the rest of Beagle.

-J