Learning from Microsoft Labs

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the mail-archives now and then from the announce of the project. Due to my position in my enterprise I am very interested in ways to enhance the mix of people, technology, tools and processes. And, above all, I think we have to learn from every valuable source to improve all this mix.

This morning I have read about this
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/16/magazine/16guru.html?hp=&pagewanted=all

And I found the idea of improving dashbard/beagle in a similar way to Microsoft neural networks very appealing.
Is this an interesting way of evolution for anybody else?

Thanks and good job.
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Antonio Jos=C3=A9 S=C3=A1enz Alban=C3=A9s
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:S=C3=A1enz Alban=C3=A9s;Antonio Jos=C3=A9
org:ISOTROL, S.A.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Av. de la Innovaci=C3=B3n, 1, 3a. planta;SEVILLA;;41020;SPAIN
email;internet:AntonioJose Saenz isotrol com
title;quoted-printable:Director de Desarrollo Tecnol=C3=B3gico
tel;work:+34 955 036 800
tel;fax:+34 955 036 849
url:http://www.isotrol.com
version:2.1