Re: Glib malloc exception

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 19:38 -0400, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> When I was poking around the internet a bit, I found that error common
> when a C program  tried to run on a mismatched version of glibc. It's
> entirely possible this is a debian bug, and should be handled
> accordingly, but I wanted to exhaust all possibilities here first,
> just to make sure.

This is most likely.  Beagle, being almost entire written in C#, doesn't
deal with malloc() directly.  It could be a helper library, like wv or
something like that, or it could be mono.  Try other mono apps like
Tomboy or F-Spot to see if they also have the same problem.  If not,
then it's probably a helper library.

Ah, life on the bleeding edge. ;)

Joe