Re: Some 0.1.0 questions

I've been experimenting with the UI over the last weekend. Here are some
of the "working" prototypes:

	http://www.gympoh.edu.sk/~lipka/tmp/best-spot.png
	http://www.gympoh.edu.sk/~lipka/tmp/best-vista.png

Nat's mockup certainly looks very interesting. I may have a go at it
during the upcoming weekend. We could perhaps very well do a hackfest if
there would be any interest.

Best,
Lukas