Re: Beagled: Sharing violation

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 18:18 +0200, Maciej Bliziński wrote:
> If you fix those, don't worry, I already have some more issues related
> to web pages indexing with Mozilla Firefox and diacritic characters. Now
> let's just start off with this sharing violation.

This may be fixed with CVS.  We fixed a problem with things not being
sent in UTF-8 a few days ago.  But diacritic characters aren't stripped
in searching, so that's still an issue.  There's a bug open about that.

> Do you want a larger chunk of beagled output? Is there anything more
> that I can provide you with?

Yes, please send it to me privately.  I think I have a quick fix for it,
but there might be an uglier bug behind it.

Joe