Re: beagle queryable for Gentoo installed ebuilds

> agree about the need for a performance increase in beagle-build-index,
> I (like many others) have found that even its 'incremental' updates
> take a very long time.

I remember seeing one post on this. I suspect it is because one or
more of these three:
- storing index information in sqlite (as opposed to extended
attributes for normal files backend)
- complicated pattern in "allow-pattern" (uses Regex, which might be costly)
- some Martian is feeling bored

Ideally re-running beagle-build-index on unchaged files should just
fly by. I'll see if there is any scope of improving the sitution.

- dBera