Firefox Extension Not Working

I run Debian Sid. On Saturday, I upgraded (via Debian's unstable repository)
to Beagle 0.2.4. Since then, the beagle extension for Firefox does not seem
to work.

The extension worked fine with beagle 0.2.3. Since the upgrade, no web page
that I've visited shows up in any searches. For that matter, web pages that
were indexed with beagle 0.2.3 no longer show up in searches using beagle
0.2.4. I am using the most current version of the Firefox extension, version
0.5.

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.