Got thunderbird working on ubuntu

Not sure if this is a bug or not. My thunderbird home directory was ~/.thunderbird. I had an old directory called ~/.mozilla-thunderbird laying around that was empty. Beagle kept would only try to index the ~/.mozilla-thunderbird directory and ignored the ~/.thunderbird directory. Once I deleted ~/.mozilla-thunderbird, it found and indexed ~/.thunderbird.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, kacoroski comcast net, 206-501-9803