Re: Call to test CVS

Hi again,

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 13:13 -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> > Well, it enables beagle, but I couldn't disable it. After disabling
> > beagle in beagle-settings the files in ~/.config/autostart get
> > "X-GNOME-autostart-enabled=false", but the files in /etc/xdg/autostart
> > don't.
>
> Well, beagle-settings is run as an individual user, so it can't edit the
> files in /etc/xdg/autostart.  The files in ~/.config/autostart should
> override the ones in the system directory.  I'll look into it.

I think the issue is that the .desktop file keys are case sensitive, and
the place I originally got the key name from:

        http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/en/rndevelopers.html

doesn't match the code, which says "X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled".

So, without running beagle-settings, can you edit the
~/.config/autostart files and change "X-GNOME-autostart-enabled" to
"X-GNOME-Autostart-enabled" and see if that changes things?

> > And one more thing, output of beagle-index-info after indexing:
> >
> > Name: EvolutionMail
> > Count: 24256
> > Crawling: False (-2147483648%)
>
> Cute. :)  Thanks, I'll fix that one.