Problem with deskbar

Hi,

I'm using today's cvs and there's some problem with deskbar/python (it's
been like this since last week, but I've realized this only today...). I
don't know whether it's beagle or my deskbar (2.14.2 in dapper) -
beagle-live doesn't work.

I'm sure that beagle was compiled with python, there are beagle files
installed in relevant python folders.

This is what I get when starting deskbar:

The file /usr/lib/deskbar-applet/handlers/beagle-live.py
(BeagleLiveHandler) decided to not load itself: Could not load beagle,
libbeagle has been compiled without python
bindings:/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/beagle.so: undefined symbol:
beagle_indexing_status_is_indexing

Regards,

Rafał