Re: Thunderbird again

no not only high cpu usage, also it's repeating indexing of my mails.
at the moment i can use beagle only if i have disabled the thunderbird backend.

which log do you want? the currentbeagle on only prints out the lines i sent in my last mail.

D Bera wrote:
results. beagle uses 100% cpu and tries to index my mails on and on.

Note that the thunderbird email is in a  little bad shape (its being
worked on) and can cause high CPU and memory drain. But if its
indexing thesame mail again and again, then its a different problem.
Can you attach/send me your log files ?