[Fwd: Re: Beagle-search and blank conversation titles]

On second thought, this is porbabbly why you are getting blank tiles:

Warn: Caught exception calling DoQuery on 'GaimLog'
Warn: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteException: Sqlite returned 'ERROR'
in <0x003d8> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteDataReader:ReadNextColumn ()
in <0x0000a> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteDataReader:Read ()
in (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check)
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteDataReader:Read ()
in <0x0001b> Beagle.Daemon.TextCache:ReadOrWait
(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteDataReader reader)

Lukas