kde client: yaBi 0.6 released

Beagle/KDE fans,

  A new release of yaBi is in town. If you don't remember, yaBi is a
python-kde frontend to beagle.

  This release has some GUI cleanups and more functionality enhancements. yaBi
now allows a user to start/stop beagle service, search/retrieve results from
beagle service, view search service status and index information. It
categorizes the search results as much as it can, based on my personal
observation that when I search for something in my computer, I pretty much
know what type of result, what website or what email-conversation I am
interested in. It tries to present you the relevant information from the
index, snippets and thumbnails whenever possible and appropriate. You can
open the results in their default handlers (as konqueror would do it) or open
it with other associated applications (as shown in konqueror right-click
context menu).

  Apart from beagle and its python bindings (yaBi-0.6 requires beagle-0.2.0 or
newer), yaBi requires PyKDE (snapshots from november or later should be fine,
earlier ones might work too).

  For more details, screenshots and download link, visit
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=33222

  Thanks to Joel and others at kde-apps for useful comments, some of which
made into this release. Thanks to "dashboard-hackers" ;) for beagle.

- dBera

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com
beagle / KDE fan
Mandriva / Inspiron-1100 user