Re: Flock Backend

Ok, well the properties indexed and most of that are pretty standard,
they are using like an rdf style format as opposed to a dublin:core
thing like us. Conceptually, should be simple, I might start playing
with it tonight, but most of the raw lucene stuff is pretty alien to me,
so I don't expect much. (meaning if someone else would like to give it a
shot, feel free ;) )

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik
240-838-6616