Re: Reindex needed?

Hi,

<snip>
the ones that Beagle has set.  Beagle *could* migrate the attributes
stored in the sqlite database into xattrs when it crawls over them and
notices that it now can, but it's a corner case that just doesn't seem
worth the effort, honestly.

IMHO, this *minor problem* should be fixed. Many a times I copy files
from the CD or other read-only share and beagle puts the attributes in
sqlite. But sooner I change the permissions (mostly while editing the
file or something else) and beagle still continues to use the sqlite
store. It has happened that a complete beagle root was stored in
sqlite for a long time though the permissions were fixed and the files
were writable.

What say ?

- dBera

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com