beagle forgetful?

Hi all,

I am just playing around with the beagle version shipping with SuSE 10.1 (ver.
0.2.3). After having indexed my complete home directory, I was able to search
(and find!) my documents with appropriate queries. However, after having
locked out and in again several times (and a reboot) some of the hits
disappeared (although I have used the same search strings as before).
Currently I am only able to find e-mails and akregator entries  but not all
the pdf files which have shown up before. Any explanations? Maybe this is
related to the fact that beagled has just started to reindex everything. Is
this the normal behavior? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Michael