Re: [ANN] Using beagle to index and search samba shares

Wow, I gotta say, thats pretty cool. Once the SoC merges take place I
think we could look at serious maintenance of this project. My question
is, will you be able to keep this code in sync with the main beagle
tree? I really doubt any of the existing hackers are willing to take it
on, if its something that you can keep updated, than once we get SoC
merged, well look a little more into compatibility and integration
between something like this an a main release. But that's just my $0.02,
Joe has a little more final/official say on this. (Also, I still need to
take a look at the actual code itself ;) )

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik