Re: RoadMap for next Beagle releases

Its awesome to see all this talk! Please feel free to either file an
enhancement bug (so it doesn't get lost) or add it to the new section
'Ideas for Future Releases on the Roadmap page.

For the next 0.2.11 release, do we have any specific thoughts on what we
want done? I know that there are some serious bugs outstanding, what of
those are we targeting/who is working on what? I will probably have some
free time to hack a little later today, and I wanted some good TODO's
that I could mess with.

Either way, just don't be afraid to add your $0.02 to the RoadMap page.

-Kevin