Re: Beagle with Samba Share

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 15:56 +0000, Stringer Leon (West Midlands
Ambulance Service NHS Trust) wrote:
> Warn: Likely sqlite database version mismatch trying to read from /home/DOMAIN/lrs/.beagle/TextCache/TextCache.db.  Purging.

Odd, this usually only happens if you had one version of Beagle using
sqlite 2.x, and then upgraded to a version that used 3.x.

Are you using this home directory from multiple systems which might be
running different versions of Beagle?

> Error: Caught exception while instantiating EvolutionMail backend
> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteExecutionException: SQL logic error or missing database
> Warn: Likely sqlite database version mismatch trying to read from /home/DOMAIN/lrs/.beagle/TextCache/TextCache.db.  Purging.

This message is particularly bizarre, and is the reason why you're not
seeing any results.

Would you mind sending me that TextCache.db file?  gzip or bzip2 it up
and email it to me privately, please.

> So maybe the problem is nothing to do with Samba?

It's still hard to say. :)

Thanks,
Joe