GSoc weekly report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

Hi, All
This has been a relatively slow week. I've basically been looking at
the epiphany extension
* read more document , read the epiphany source code and some example
extension code
* write a small script in  python ( I take it as an "experiment" )
http://browser-extension-for-beagle.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/py-epiphany-extension/

The main target of next week, rewirte the epiphany extension ( in C )
* save file to ~/.beagle/ToIndex  instead of calling beagle-index-url
* add basic config  ( index HTTPS or not , exclude /include rule)
* UI  (It may have some problems  as I am not familiar with GTK)

Thanks.

--
Tao Fei (陶飞)
My Blog: blog.filia.cn