Weekly SoC report (Thunderbird backend)

Time for this weeks report. To summarize the past week;
* Implemented CollectorTracker
* Implemented RangeList
* Implemented PreferenceParser
* Implemented ProfileManager
* Wrote (and updated) some examples
* Small changes and bug fixes overall
* Updated the documentation a lot
In the end, I actually managed to complete my goals from last week so I'm overall very pleased.

So, this is what I'm planning for next week:
* Implement the AccountManager
* Implement everything that relates to Mork
The AccountManager is pretty straightforward and won't take long too complete. Mork on the other hand... it's this projects beast. Not sure yet if I will manage to complete it by next week, but that's at least my goal for know.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund