Re: evolution attachment data

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 14:48 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 14:44 -0500, Debajyoti Bera wrote:
> > Two possibilities:
> > - This thing was added couple of weeks back. You are not running trunk and its
> > not backported to 0.2.16.2. You have to wait for the next release.
>
> Yeah, that would be it.
>
> > - None of your attachments were indexed. This is shocking!
>
> When I install a release that does index attachments, will it pick up
> the attachments on existing messages?

Just to clarify, attachments have always been indexed.  The
"isattachment" thing dBera is talking about is a recent addition to the
query language.

Can you find the email with the attachment, save it to disk, and send it
to me?  I'd like to see what information Beagle extracts from it.  (It
should extract and index the attachment filename, if the client set it
correctly.)

Joe