Disable Beagle-Startup

Hi there,

since my Beagle is a big Memory hog (200-300 MB) i would like to disable it, till i try it again after my switch to feisty in april. i'm searching quite a while now how to disable beagles startup and havent been able to find a working solution.

recently i read joe's notice to look at .config/... but neither removing beagle.desktop nor editing the file and setting autostart to false changed something.

maybe it helps to know that i switched from gnome to kde, but i also changed the startup of beagle in gnomes session manager although this shouldn't be necessary since i'm using kde now.

can someone give me a hint, where beagle could be started?

thanks in advance,
Andreas