Re: Opera backend for Beagle

I'm at revision 4211 now. At the Gentoo forums for example, here's
what I see: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3893/25217754it3.png -
no timestamp
A strange thing - on the other site timestamp is ok:
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7263/93690108ba8.png
You can see "сегодня" written there. It is Russian for "today".

I just checked this behavior once more, really, with the same revision
of Beagle one site is indexed with timestamps and the other without
them.