Re: Beagle indexing when running on batteries

Thank you for the information, I hope to see hal support in Beagle sometime.

But actually I'm mostly worried by the number of wakeups-from-idle per
second that beagled generates when AC is unplugged. PowerTOP (
http://www.lesswatts.org/projects/powertop/ ) utility says that
beagled produces:
   1,6% ( 10,0)           beagled : futex_wait (hrtimer_wakeup)

10 wakeups-from-idle per second. It is not much, but it reduces the
time that my laptop can work from battery a little bit.

So I have two questions:
1) How can I check if Beagle got the fact that system works on battery
2) If the Beagle already entered the "powersaving" mode successfully,
is there any way to reduce the number of wakeups-per-second? As I
understand, if Beagle is using /proc filesystem to get AC status, it
needs some kind of polling. Is that the reason of wakeups?