Re: beagle (indexing)

If someone could also include their akregator directory in a personal
e-mail, I might look into doing it later, but nothing soon... the key
is datetime stamps in the db, otherwise db's are more or less
impossible to index. If someone doesn't wanna send their feeds, all im
really curious about is the db schemea, to see if its possible.