Re: Beagle and KTorrent

Unfortunetly, beagle is doing exactly what its supposed to, that is,
noticing and acting every time a file changes, the problem really just
comes when applications (like some bittorrent clients) are constantly
modifying a file. The best solution is to just have your download
directory excluded by beagle.