Re: beagle webinterface

> then, in function openhit
>
> function openhit(url){
>      direccio = modification of value url;
>
>      return(direccio);
>
> }
>
> then in href, nor #, go the edited link, then we don't need to use
> mimetype and nothing more...

From what I understand about HTTP servers, even then you would have the same
problem. document.open(...), window.open(...) or clicking on an href uses the
same HTTP calls and browser functions to open a new "document". AFAIK, its
the HTTP servers responsibility to inform the browser about the mimetype. You
can test this, in openhit(), instead of opening a new window with the
document, open a blank window and set its href to direccio. That will achieve
the same effect as clicking on a link.

See e.g. http://www.irt.org/articles/js128/index.htm#4.1

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100