Re: Summer of Code 2008

>From a pure cost-benefit analysis, we could really benefit from this.
As were sitting on a few big features that could use some help getting
an initial implementation together. The beagle-search
update/overhaul/cleanup would be a great one, as well as some heavy
duty work on the rdf/suggestions code. Just saying if someone thinks
they can make that time, that would be fan-frigging-tastic ;)

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik