Re: problems with beagle-build-index after upgrade to 0.3.8

> After running beagle-build-index on the "heavy" data set for a while, the
> number of open files kept growing; I killed the process at 257 open files,
..
> broken) the number of open files was at ~266. It's mostly .chm files, so
> maybe there's something broken? The ("small") index is fine, btw.

Maybe some regression or some bug in the chm filter got uncovered in
0.3.8. It is not clear what the problem is looking at just the
changes. Probably it is still present in 0.3.9. I don't have the chm
dependencies on my machine - but I will see if I can find a way to
reproduce this and fix it. I will keep you posted.

- dBera

beagle / KDE fan
Mandriva / Inspiron-1100 user