Beagle maintenance

Hi all,

I was just catching up on the thread from a month ago about Beagle's
maintenance status[1].  There were several comments inquiring about
Novell's involvement in the project.  Part of my responsibilities at
Novell include doing bug fixing and limited feature development work
on Beagle.  I know it's nothing compared to two employees working on
it full-time, or having DBera maintaining the project.  But I just
wanted you to know that Novell is still putting some resources behind
supporting Beagle.

Thanks,

Gabriel

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2009-September/msg00005.html