Beagle webinterface

Hi everybody,

I was trying to share the new webinterface that I made when noticed the

decision about moving to Unmanteined State.

I'm really sorry to hear this decision. The project was very helpful for our

company, indexing documents in a centralized NAS.

I am not a experienced Mono / .Net developer. My major skills are based on PHP

(I'm also certified on php5). I was thinking on doing a port to this language,

perhaps now this can be more than just a thought. Maybe php will get more

people to the project or maybe not.

Please download and try the new webinterface at the following link. Any

feedback/comment is incredible valuable.

http://globalsyons.com/projects/beagle/beagleWI.tar.gz

Kind Regards

--

Hugo Sarti