Re: Ideas to add

Hello! Yes, there is a bug about such a feature, though it is geared more towards backing up all data from a particular applications. But data for the shell is another option.

I don't have a bug link, I'm on my phone. But it isn't a terribly high priority right now. Needs some UI thinking too.

Thanks for the email!

-mt