GnomeMeeting 0.99.0

Hello to all,

I have released GnomeMeeting 0.99.0 on the GNOME FTP server so that it
can be included in the GNOME 2.5 serie of Betas.

That is still to be considered as Alpha software, and should not be
released with distributions as it is not a "STABLE" release, but an
"UNSTABLE" one.

It requires latest CVS of OpenH323 and PWLib to work, because big
changes have been done to PWLib in order to support plugins, which are
now usable by GnomeMeeting.

You can find GnomeMeeting 0.99 on :
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnomemeeting/0.99/ (soon)
and OpenH323 snapshots on :
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/snapshots/openh323-latest.tar.gz
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/snapshots/pwlib-latest.tar.gz

PWLib can be compiled with:
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-plugins && make optshared && make
uninstall && make install

OpenH323 can be compiled with:
./configure --prefix=/usr && make optshared && make uninstall && make
install

GnomeMeeting can be compiled in another prefix, but you have to know
that libtool will reorganize the order of the -L flags on some
distributions with a buggy sdl-config. It can lead to linking to the
wrong libraries. If it is the case, you will have to manually edit the
Makefile to prevent libraries in /usr/lib to be picked before libs in
the prefix. If somebody can come with a fix or a workaround to this, I
will happily accept the patch!

Enjoy,
--
 _      Damien Sandras