Re: 2.4 features to consider

>  - rework the applications:/// VFS *again*, following the newer
>    specification. This isn't just gratuitous, it adds a numbr of

On the subject of the VFS, I'd like to see Medusa restored so I can do
searches using gnome-search:.  Seth and Rebecka made substantial changes
to it last year, and I don't think it is getting enough exposure for
anyone to judge if it is ready for primetime.  Most bugs in bugzilla are
Rebecka's todos.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.