Module proposal for gnome 2.5

Hi,

I have seen the module list of gnome 2.5 in
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/ and noticed that the list is the same as
gnome 2.4. So may be it's time to ask for inclusion of new modules in
gnome 2.5. Here are my proposals:

- Totem assuming that we will have a gstreamer version providing full
video and dvd facilities (including interactivity support).
- Evolution because Gnome-desktop needs a mail reader. Does anybody know
if the schedule of evolution 2.0 is compatible with gnome 2.5 ?
- Gnome system tools

--
Jean-Michel