Re: default theme consensus

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 15:13 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:

> The candidates seem to be "Glider" and "Indubstrial".  I don't know if
> Glider became the actual name, and Indubstrial certainly needs a better
> name.  Glider (SmoothGNOME) seemed to be getting a lot of traction.

As theme preferences are largely opinion based, I know it's hard to come
up with a decision on this one ...

I think Glider is an excellent theme but I personally find Indubstrial
more smooth and soothing to the eye, so would favor it for the default
theme.

(Regardless, both I think are appropriate for inclusion in gnome-themes)

--
Britt Selvitelle <mbs uky edu>