Re: new modules consensus

Hey,
	I think we're done. Yay. Thanks to everyone for your patience.

 In:

   - libsoup
     gal
     gtkhtml
     evolution-data-server
     evolution
   - evolution-exchange
   - evolution-webcal
   - gnome-nettool
   - gnome-volume-manager
   - gnome-system-tools
   - vino

 Out:

   - Cantus
   - gnome-keyring-manager

	One last thing to note - various caveats were mentioned for some of the
modules (e.g. Evolution copyright assignment issue, defaults for
gnome-system-tools build, gnome-nettool quality issues etc.) If you care
about any of these issues please don't assume anyone else (e.g. the
release team) is tracking progress. If you do, they're likely to be
forgotten about and dropped on the floor.

Thanks,
Mark.