Re: Preferences, System Tools

Wearing my GDPFL hat:

Discussions about restructuring the desktop preferences and system
configuration seem to have died down, and I don't remember seeing a
resolution reached.  If we're to do this for 2.8, doing it early would
be very appreciated by the docs team.  Changes like this have a huge
impact on the documentation.

It would be great if some enterprising and enthusiastic hacker would
just pick this up and write some code.  Then we'd have something
concrete to criticize^Wdiscuss on the list.  Who wants to be a hero?

--
Shaun