Re: Regarding a new default theme

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 00:21 -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> Hi all,
> this is an email suggesting a next-gen theme for Gnome. I emailed a few
> people first about it privately, and Seth suggested I email d-d-l, so here I
> am.
>
> Here is the mockup:
> http://www.osnews.com/img/8251/butter.png

Something I'd like to ask for in this theme, and all others: for the
love of $DEITY, make it *much* easier to distinguish between the active
and inactive notebook tabs.  The teensy difference in appearance in
Butter (and Milk, and dozens and dozens of other themes) just doesn't
cut it when you have 6+ tabs.  The active tab should really pop out and
grab your attention.

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.