Re: dia on 10.3

Thanks Daniel,

I got past that error but get more...looks like I have some updating to do:

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** A new enough version of pkg-config was not found.
*** See http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig/
checking for pkg-config... (cached) no
checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** A new enough version of pkg-config was not found.
*** See http://pkgconfig.sourceforge.net
*** The pkg-config script could not be found. Make sure it is
*** in your path, or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable
*** to the full path to pkg-config.
*** Or see http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig to get pkg-config.
configure: error: Need Pango version 1.1.5 or higher

Thanks!