Re: installing 0.95 on Windows XP SP2

Hi

> Text in text boxes is no longer shown in an exported png file.  When
> exporting to pixbuf .png the text is properly shown.
>
> The text-boxes used in this diagram are: "Flowchart - box" and
> "Flowchart - Predefined process".

Exporting to TeX PSTricks macros fails as well.

I created a very simple diagram and exported it to pstricks.  The resulting file contains the text but after including it in my document the text is not shown.

Attached are the files I used.
Diagram1.dia was created with dia 0.95
Diagram1.tex is the exported pstricks file
includedia.tex is a very simple LaTeX file which includes the pstricks file
includedia.pdf is the resulting pdf

Dia 0.95 is running under WinXPSP2, the LaTeX files are created and compiled using cygwin.

Regards

Bram